These terms and conditions (T’s & C’s) apply to the use of the Found website and/or associated App. By accessing this Website/App and/or interacting you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions as set out.
The Website/App is fully controlled and administered by Found Limited (Registered in Guernsey No: 61332).
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Website is governed by the laws of The Bailiwick of Guernsey although you may have additional rights under your local law.
Found reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions without prior notification.
The Website may only be used for lawful purposes. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website/App and any transactions conducted on or through the Website/App.
If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact email@example.com.
Any personal Information which you provide when you register as a user should be true, current and complete.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or business entity or to use a false name or any information that you are not authorised to use.
We reserve the right to:
- Change or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website/App (or any part thereof) without liability.
- Change the T’s & C’s, for which your continued use of the Website/App there after shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any change.
We will treat your personal information as confidential, although we reserve the right to disclose this information as per below. We keep all information on secure servers and we fully comply with all applicable Guernsey data protection (GDPR) legislation.
By using this Website/APP you acknowledge that we may capture information about your interactions to help us improve the quality of our services.
- We will not use your personal information for any purpose that is incompatible with this Policy;
- We will only collect sufficient personal information for the uses set out below;
- We will endeavour to keep your personal information up-to-date;
- We will not retain your personal information longer than necessary unless required to do so by law;
- We will operate appropriate technical and organisational processes to protect your personal information against unauthorised or unlawful access or processing and against accidental loss or destruction; and
- We will not transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area to a country which does not offer the same level of protection as that offered by data protection laws which apply to us, such as the GDPR, unless safeguards are in place to protect your personal information to the standards that apply within the EEA.
The personal information we collect about you may include:
- Your first and last name
- Your email address
- Your mobile phone number
- Your address
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To return lost and Found items;
- For statistical and/or survey purposes to improve this Website/APP and its services to you;
- To provide Website/APP content to you;
- To administer this Website/APP;
- To enable use of our APP;
- If required to provide at the request of any law enforcement agency or any other government agency with the required authority;
At no point will any personal information be shared with anyone outside of Found Limited. We will never sell, trade, or rent your personal information.
You are entitled to update any of your personal information by logging into your account and manage your marketing preference by opting out of marketing emails. You can also request any information we hold about you, ask us to update any information, as us to remove your account or object to the processing of your personal information. We will do this in accordance with any relevant laws. If you wish to discuss anything relating to your personal data please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Found respects your privacy and only collects the information necessary to facilitate the delivery of our services. All information is kept secure and confidential.
Our Website/APP has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
We will record the IP address of persons submitting Found Items to aid fraud prevention and will disclose any information necessary if required by law enforcement agency.
Your data is stored securely with us and kept for a period in line with legal requirements and/or subject to your interaction with Found
Cookies are a technology which we use to provide you with a specific customer experience. A cookie is a piece of data that Found sends to your internet browser, which may then be stored on your system. Should you wish you can set your internet browser to notify you when you receive a cookie or you can adjust it not accept any.
Cookies deliver a better internet experience and are used by Found to allow you, amongst other functions, to save your log in details or store items in your shopping basket.
Intellectual Property Rights
“Found” is a registered trademark. The Found logo, page headers, custom graphics and button icons are the property of Found.