There’s a BIG Bristol Treasure Hunt coming soon and you could win it!
Download the app and enter now!
🍏Download for Apple 🤖Download for Android
To celebrate launching in Bristol we’re putting on a treasure hunt with some awesome prizes. On Saturday 23rd November Found will hide some treasure, including a brand new iPhone11, at a secret location in Bristol. If you find it, you keep it! 🏆
Even better, just by entering the BIG Bristol Treasure Hunt, you’ll be entered into a prize draw for a Sonos Speaker as well. Not bad huh?
If you love the thrill of a treasure hunt and a race against the clock then the BIG Bristol Treasure Hunt is for you.
The first cryptic clue will be emailed out at 9am on Saturday 23rd November and will lead you to the first location on the BIG Bristol Treasure Hunt. The clues will take treasure hunters to some of our favourite Bristol landmarks. The first person to arrive at the final destination who has evidence they have been to each one will win the lot!
How do you enter?
Simple. Download the Found app here and register 2 items. That counts as your entry, we’ll email you the first clue on the morning of 23rd November. You just need to be ready to hit the streets of Bristol. Enter now!
In the Found Bristol Treasure Hunt chest there are 3 prizes up for grabs for the fastest treasure hunters:
🏆 First Prize
📱 A brand new iPhone 11
🏆 Second Prize – the Bristol one
🐠 2 tickets for the Bristol Aquarium
🖤 Goodies from the Clifton Suspension Bridge Gift Shop
🚢 A brunch cruise for 4 with Number 7 Boats
🏆 Third Prize – the foodie one
🌭 Dinner for 2 with Quay Street Diner
🍳 Brunch for 2 at Budapest Cafe
☕️ Coffee and cake at Farahway Cafe
🏆 Random prize draw just for entering
🔊 Brand new Sonos One
What are you waiting for? Download the Found app and register 2 items now. One of those awesome prizes could be yours!
Competition terms and conditions – they may be boring but they are VERY necessary!
1.The promoter is: Found Ltd whose registered office is at Hawkesbury, Braye du Valle, Guernsey.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Found and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Download the Found app which can be found here. Create an account with Found and add two items on your profile. Having an active profile with two items will count as your entry to the competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Saturday 23rd November. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
For the prize draw – Sonos Speaker
For the Treasure Hunt – an iPhone 11 for the first treasure hunter to complete the hunt according to the terms and conditions. A brunch cruise for 4 people with Number 7 Boats, 2 tickets for the Bristol Aquarium and and goodies from the Clifton Suspension Bridge Gift Shop for the second treasure hunter to complete the hunt according to the terms and conditions. Dinner for 2 at Quay St Diner, brunch for 2 at Budapest Cafe, coffee and a cake at Farahway Cafe for the third treasure hunter to complete the hunt according to the terms and conditions..
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable.
12. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner of the prize draw will be announced at midday Sunday 24th November after being selected at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
The winner of the Treasure Hunt will be the first, second and third eligible persons to arrive at the final treasure hunt location with evidence that they have visited all treasure hunt locations on Saturday 23rd November. This will be verified by the by the Promoter at the location on the day.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner of the prize draw when and where the prize can be collected. The winners of the treasure hunt will be given their prize on the day.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Guernsey law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Guernsey.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Found shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Found also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.